About Sergio Sanchez
I’m Sergio Sánchez, osteopath and bodywork therapist. I have been in private consultation for 15 years and have been working in Sitges since 2010.
I understand osteopathy and bodywork as the art of listening to the body, an effective working tool and also as a simple philosophy of life which brings awareness of how we live in relation to ourselves and our environment.
I feel very fortunate to be in a profession in which I have the opportunity to be useful to those people who want to find balance in their bodies and improve their health.
My approach is to listen to the needs of those who come to my practice and to work together with them, integrating the knowledge that I have for the benefit of the patient.
Working together we will design the most appropriate treatment and the number of sessions required.
I currently have practices in Sitges.
Degree in Osteopathy, International Institute of Advanced Osteopathy, Barcelona, 2014-2020.
- Methodology in Osteopathy, Jean Michell Gallat, 2021.
- Tissue Approach to Osteopathy – Level 1, Juan Bañuls, 2019.
- Dynamic Stillness, Kiril Yurievich, 2018.
- Neuromuscular Bandaging Techniques, Fausto Gambra, 2018.
- Thai Massage, Sabai de Ka School, 2012
- Californian Massage, Spazio Massages, 2010
- Therapeutic Massage, Sagrera and Ferrándiz School, 2008.
- Shiatsu, School of Shiatsu and Motion, 2003-2006.